Knowing what questions to ask before renting an apartment is one of the most important aspects of the apartment search process. Whether you’ve leased many apartments or on the hunt for your first apartment, there are certain things we may forget to consider or don’t know to ask about. Here are our top questions to ask before leasing:
- Are utilities included in the rent?
- How do the rent and utilities fit into my budget?
- What floor do I want to be on and will that impact the cost?
- What lease terms are available?
- What is the community’s pet policy?
- Is there a community guest policy?
- How does parking at the community work? Is there parking for guests?
- Is there 24-hour emergency maintenance support?
- How long does it take to get downtown/work or to shopping and dining?
- Is renter’s insurance required?
These questions will help prepare you for leasing your dream apartment. At Abberly Square, we believe it’s how you live that matters and love providing you with important tips to make the apartment leasing process a breeze. Schedule a tour at Abberly Square and our leasing specialists will guide you through the community and help you find the perfect apartment for you!